Retirement Board Meetings
Retirement Board meetings have returned to in-person events that are also live-streamed. See meeting information below or our home page quick link menu for streaming links.
- Regular Retirement Board meetings are generally held on the
third Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. Upcoming meeting
dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, October 18
- Wednesday, November 15 (Strategic Planning Workshop) – 9:30 a.m.
- Public comments are scheduled for the first fifteen minutes of the meeting.
- Disability matters are discussed in a closed session.
- Special Retirement Board meetings may be held in lieu of a regular meeting or may be held in addition to a regularly scheduled meeting. Cancellation notices of meetings are posted below.
- Agendas are posted at least three days prior to scheduled
meetings at the following locations:
- The main lobby of the Park Tower Building, 980 9th Street, Sacramento, California
- The lobby of the SCERS Administrative Offices on 980 9th Street, Suite 1900, Sacramento, California
- On this web page
For questions or comments related to a Board meeting, please contact the SCERS Office at (916) 874-9119, or you may send an email to SacRetire@saccounty.gov
View the 2023 Retirement Board calendar here.
The Sacramento County Employees’ Retirement System (SCERS) has regularly scheduled Retirement Board meetings, which are open to its members and the public. Regular meetings of the Retirement Board are held at a time and place set by resolution of the Board in accordance with Government Code Sections 54954, 54954.2 and 54954.3. Special meetings will be called by the President or a majority of the members of the Board as provided in Section 54956.
Availability of Alternate Text Format
Inquire about the availability of documents in alternate formats.
If you have a disability and the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access some information contained on our site, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org To enable us to respond in a manner that will be of most help to you, please indicate the nature of the accessibility need, your preferred format (electronic format, large print, etc.) the web address of the requested material, and your full contact information so we can reach you if questions arise while fulfilling your request.