Retirement Board Meetings
The Sacramento County Employees’ Retirement System (SCERS) has regularly scheduled Retirement Board meetings, which are open to its members and the public. Regular meetings of the Retirement Board are held at a time and place set by resolution of the Board in accordance with Government Code Sections 54954, 54954.2 and 54954.3. Special meetings will be called by the President or a majority of the members of the Board as provided in Section 54956.
Below is general information that may be helpful in understanding when Retirement Board meetings are scheduled, as well as when agendas and meeting minutes are made available to its members and the public.
Retirement Board meetings will return to in-person events in August, but will also be live-streamed for online viewing. See meeting information below for streaming links. Board meetings take place in the SCERS Board Room.
Note: Face coverings are required to be worn at SCERS, per Sacramento County Order of the Health Officer dated July 29, 2021.
- Regular Retirement Board meetings are generally held on the
third Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. Upcoming
2021 dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, August 18
- Wednesday, September 15
- Wednesday, October 20
- Public comments are scheduled for the first fifteen minutes of the meeting.
- Disability matters are discussed in a closed session.
- Special Retirement Board meetings may be held in lieu of a regular meeting or may be held in addition to a regularly scheduled meeting. Cancellation notices of meetings are posted below.
- Agendas are posted at least three days prior to scheduled
meetings at the following locations:
- The main lobby of the Park Tower Building, 980 9th Street, Sacramento, California
- The lobby of the SCERS Administrative Offices on 980 9th Street, Suite 1900, Sacramento, California (when open to the public)
- Minutes are posted, once approved, on this web page.
For questions or comments related to a Board meeting, please contact the SCERS Office at (916) 874-9119, or you may send an email to SacRetire@saccounty.net.
Availability of Alternate Text Format
Inquire about the availability of documents in alternate formats.
If you have a disability and the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access some information contained on our site, please email our office at email@example.com. To enable us to respond in a manner that will be of most help to you, please indicate the nature of the accessibility need, your preferred format (electronic format, large print, etc.) the web address of the requested material, and your full contact information so we can reach you if questions arise while fulfilling your request.