Forms Retired Members

Post Required Forms

Member’s Affidavit

Use this form to change your address, beneficiary, or marital status.

Note: Active Members should update their address with their employer who will report the new information to SCERS. 

Return the completed form below to SCERS; or request a digital (DocuSign) version by calling us at (916) 874-9119 or emailing

Member's Affidavit


Request for Informational Letter or Document

Use this form to request reprints of documents previously provided by SCERS or to request necessary informational letters. Note: If you are requesting an account balance statement to supply to a third party using a specific date range, please submit the formal third-party request for consideration. For the most up-to-date account information, you can log into the Retirement Benefit Calculator at Here you can review and print your account balance.

Request for Informational Letter or Document